CASE STUDYHealth Care Network
- A lack of teamwork among network employees at all levels;
- Resistance to change; and
- Ineffective leadership and management.
- Conducted individual and small group interviews with randomly selected employees in several sites at all levels of hierarcy;
- Identified and determined depth of challenges;
- Solicited input from employees on possible solutions;
- Planned and coordinated a week-long retreat for 70 CEOs, CIOs and Medical Diretors;
- Conducted several topical sessions on planned organizational change, teambuilding and state-of-the-art leadership techniques;
- Returned two months later to determine impact of retreat and resulting action steps; and
- Provided ongoing training, coaching and consultations where needed.