CASE STUDYScientific Research Organization
- A decreased level of morale in the corporate headquarters;
- A 21% turnover among the headquarters’ 263 employees;
- Assessing the impact of this decreased morale and turnover on the organization’s six largest clients;
- The need to improve quality control, productivity, communication, responsiveness, and overall
- Gathering information essential for creating a five-year strategic plan; and
Identifying a pool of candidates for promotion to key managerial positions.
- Met with a representative group of management and non-management employees at all levels to ascertain group viewpoints of a variety of company issues;
- Created a customized computer-scored survey of all company employees and select current and former clients;
Shared survey findings with employees and created a list of action steps;
- Conducted intensive interviews of selected candidates, from among current and potential employees, for promotion to key managerial positions;
- Delivered customized training sessions on leadership, teambuilding, group dynamics, and task force management; and
- Provided on-going corporate coaching.