We begin by interviewing you, your officers, staff and other employees to identify and clarify your organization’s objectives, needs, abilities, resources, challenges and obstacles:
- Meeting with key individuals and teams throughout your organization to assess strengths, areas needed for improvement, interdepartmental and departmental interaction and potential barriers to success.
- Appraising internal and external candidates for promotion and appointment to positions throughout your company to ensure an effective “match.”
- Analyzing the collected data and formulating short-term and long-term action plans to resolve issues, prevent future barriers, and achieve your objectives.
- Integrating the final plan into the parameters of your specific goals, budget, and timeframe.
- Establishing a formal structure to assess the results of the plan and by creating follow-up systems to ensure ongoing success of the implemented action plans.