CASE STUDYInsurance Company
- A counter-productive, competitive environment had grown between home office and field offices, as well as within most field offices;
- Result was decreased market share and decreased revenues;
- A significant change in corporate culture was needed.
- Interviewed key executives to determine depth and breadth of problems;
- Interviewed randomly selected employees at locations across the country to understand their concerns and goals, and to identify opportunities for increased revenue to the company
and to themselves;
- Created an action plan to address all concerns;
- Conducted a two-day team building and management training retreat for home and field office employees; and
- Fostered an internal corporate culture change, transforming corporate environment from one of competition to one of collaboration.